Featured Post

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

The Mission To learn "The Way The Truth and The Life" to "abide" in Yeshua (Jesus) and His words fulfilling the purpo...

How To Save A Life

Well we know only God, Yeshua can save a life. He does use people. Do you desire to have a life saved? The day has been interesting thus far and the word "power" has been the theme, even in the Cell Phone Ministry, as the verse today was about power.   And Yeshua came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Matthew 28:18 Now yesterday I was given a word about that group set up for Scripture For Today and the Lord said  For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. Matthew 18:20 (KJV) I was like wow I never thought about that one and yet this is a group set up just for the scripture. When I talk to them it is on their individual phone numbers not the group scripture we all share each day.

Be surprised where the Lord takes you in Scripture

This morning then I heard another word to look up and it was a power word like the scripture that went out this morning to all them. This to was fitting for them that receive the word, they do have a choice you know. The verse was:  But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:  John 1:12 (KJV)  I was like wow they are all receiving Him by receiving His words.

I am a fanatic about "out of the mouth of God" but that is how I have grown in the Lord took a while to even know that, and just like the excitement to share the Lord, you desire people to walk even better and quicker than you did. I fell in love with my bible software, that made a huge difference for my walk. Searching different topics and words wanting to know what God thought rather than just hearing what others thought.

What Can I do to Share the Lord

So where to start? Start by asking the Lord, Yeshua said that our Father's house is a house of prayer, we are also told to ask. So ask the Lord to lead, guide and direct my path, pray for your friends and co-workers and family that the Lord draw them to Yeshua. Check out the Cell Phone Ministry, see if it is something that fits for you to spread the gospel.