Yeshua (Jesus) said He didn't Come to Judge but To Save
Most Christians separate Christ from any Judgement until He Returns to rule and reign the world. Yet if you look closely, you will see Christ returned in the form of the Holy Spirit. He told us the Holy Spirit could not come until He left and He would send Him. John 16:7 in verse 8 we are given the list of the three things He Judges: John 16:8 (KJVSL) And
John 16:9 (KJV) Of sin, because they believe not on me;
John 16:10 (KJV) Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more
John 16:11 (KJV) Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
The other thing Christ mentioned which is a bit scarry, is telling us all sins can be forgive except one against the Holy Spirit.
Matthew 12:31 (KJV) Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
So as I said...most people think of the Holy Spirit as being their friend personally with them, yet there are different spirits....Yeshua dealt with several of them that even quoted mans words from scripture. It is Christ's words that save and we need to be following not all things said by man in the Bible. Only 12-15% of the entire Bible are words "out of the mouth of God" We tend to focus on the wrong words, it is God's spoken words that will happen, those we need to take to God including Christ's words to even ask with prayer. I have a site showing scriptures I will take to Father of thing He or Yeshua has said called Prayer | Word of God look to words we know will happen cause God said it when you pray........................
Have aa blessed day and get your Scripture For Today