The Mission To learn "The Way The Truth and The Life" to "abide" in Yeshua (Jesus) and His words fulfilling the purpo...
New Wine
I was all the sudden reminded of this scripture from Yeshua: Matthew 9:17 (KJV) Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved. You focus on the verse, and it is normally just what it is saying about wine. Can old wine be talking about people in the Lord? I think it can mean that, an example to me is the Ephesus church who lost their first love of the Lord. Did you notice the new wine was to come in a new package? In many ways I feel this has happened to me. With my blogs being on blogspot that does continue to live even when I am gone to be with the Lord; plus, now having me to do the same sparking audio youtube AI reading of some of my posts, this is the new packaging the Lord is doing. Took something old (me) and using me to create something new in Him. My desire is all follow Yeshua only and hear God for themselves. Something new, a new desire given unto me. This morning hearing the Lod I wrote about it "New Thing".
As I am writing this I am being reminded of several posts I have made, I am not sure if He wants me to put them to audio reading or not. Set Path and Focus on the Family I was also hearing , being reminded of. God's focus is on His family, is it time for us to further His cause? You should ponder and ask the Lord, I am asking Him for myself, if He wants these in AI reading then bring them back me. Have Blow id some of the new wine skins for me. a blessed day!!