Featured Post

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

The Mission To learn "The Way The Truth and The Life" to "abide" in Yeshua (Jesus) and His words fulfilling the purpo...

Yeshua | What Does God Want? | Yeshua made simple | Hearing God

Reviewing God's word for audio reading

I was reviewing certain posts that to me need to be on audio, however, with a post you put links to other things to add greater understanding, and most people do not follow the links. These are facts that most are not taught yet they are truth. Yeshua gave us three commandments 2 are worth all the "law and the Prophets" then Yeshua did add a commandment. Yet Yeshua wanted the ten commandments taught as it

the law written on a stone tablet, so how many words do you think were on there? Yeshua was asked the question and answered it which are the greatest. This ia what He stated:

Matthew 22:37-40  Yeshua said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Is this taught? Are humans capable of doing this? Let us look at a few things before answering these questions and find out some truths.

Are Humans Evil?

1. Are humans evil? What does God want from me? What does God say? Yes we are God mentions it and Yeshua says we are.

In Genesis 6:5 every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. plus in Genesis 8:21 for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; Then on top of searching "evil" you find out God created evil. Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

If you continue searching the word "evil" you find out God's thoughts for us are for peace and not for evil.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Yeshua also said we are evil saying "if you being evil" Matthew 7:11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Well when I found out and really understood I was evil and humankind is evil, I hate myself and don't want it, so if I hate myself do I hate my neighbor? If I don't love myself do I not love my neighbor? You look at these things a bit different. Yet Yeshua did tell His disciples to love one another as He loved them and gave the commandment, He added this commandment.

John 13:34-35 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Yeshua also pointed out as Father did about our thoughts, and heart that if we think things it is also sin, just like committing the sin Matthew 5:28

So although doing the first two commandments is all the law and the Prophets which is great news and sounds simple and it can be if?   Let us answer the questions now. Are humans evil? What does God say? and here is a new question knowing we are evil. Is an evil human capable of loving God with all their mind, heart and soul? To me the answer is no we can't, but, the great news is that just in the book of John we are told seven times to ask, so that is what I did, I asked Father to help me Love Him with all my heart soul and mind, and I gave them to Him and asked in Yeshua's name, how about you? Only Father can help us in this department, and we are given the name to ask for it. God's desire from the beginning for the house of Israel, is to have a people that would love but also hear Him to be led by Him individually, but with all the noise God made with thunderings and lightnings the people chose not to hear God. I believe people do hear God and don't think so and it is then, what do they do with what they do hear. We will get into these things later. Have a Blessed Day.